As my lips touched delicately, my arms shivered with anticipation. Although I have not said it aloud, my hunger and longing runs so deep. My fingers slide along my jaw line and down the nape of my neck under my curtain of brunette hair, before a slight moan escaped and I rested my hands on the table and then folded the white cloth into my lap. Everything inside me exploded into a rapid race. I could not resist. A sigh of satisfaction afterwards could not be resisted.
DAMN YOU GRILLED PORKCHOP!
So, here the story. I came home from work and found to my deep enjoyment that Joe had grilled out for dinner. He had the day off work and wanted to make dinner for the children and himself, it was such a beautiful day so they grilled out. When I arrived home they were all done eating and the kitchen was cleaned and tidy. There was however, a nice plate all made up and left on the counter next to my juicer.
I have been doing so well that I figured a pork chop, grilled corn on the cob, and mashed potatoes couldn’t kill me and was a welcomed treat to a busy day.
Occasional you have to go with what makes you happy and just throw caution to the wind and TREAT YO’ SELF!
- Grilled Pork Chop Over Arugula (cookingwithmrc.wordpress.com)
- King of the Grill (twicethemen.wordpress.com)
- Grilled Blackened Tilapia w/ Grilled Corn on the Cob and Grilled Potatoes (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Delicious Pork Chops With Mushroom Madeira Sauce Recipe (cooking.answers.com)
- How to Grill Tomatoes to go With Your Steak (barbecue.answers.com)
- Grilled Turkey Franks and Bratwursts w/ Boiled Corn on the Cob and…. (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- 28 Healthy Father’s Day Recipes | Healthy Eats – Food Network Healthy Living Blog (gethealthygazette.com)
- Crab Boil (whyiadoreyou.wordpress.com)