Shopping for the first five days was a little overwhelming.
There’s not really any more room in my fridge.
As you can see… this is a LOT of produce. I’m hoping I’ll find as the week goes on that I have more than I really needed and some will carry over to next week, but that’s what I’ve got so far.
I’ll be posting the recipes, and our progress.
Do you juice anything I don’t have on the list? Please, feel free to share your tips and ideas with us.
Days 1 -5 Shopping List
1 Basket Berries
12 Red Apples
2 Bunches celery
6 Bunches Kale
1 Bunch Greens
2 Bunches Spinach
1 Head Romaine Lettuce
1 Head of Broccoli
1 Large Portabella Mushroom
2 Small Onions
1 Small Bunch Sage
1 Bunch Parsley
1 Bunch Cilantro
2 Bulbs Garlic
1 Big Hunk of Gingerroot
2 Bottles Coconut Water
- One Juice, Two Juice, Orange Juice, Green Juice (foodisagoodthing.com)
- Portabella Burgers (omgirlsguide.com)
- More “Green” Juices (newdawnhealth.me)
- Juicy & I Know It Part 2. Secret Recipes & More. (xomissmeggo.wordpress.com)
- Kale, Artichoke, & Ricotta Quiche (measuringspoons.wordpress.com)
- Sweet Potato, Lentil & Kale Soup (kalesfromthecrypt.wordpress.com)
- 30 Days of Juicing (williams-sonoma.com)
- Kale Chips (spoonful.com)